What is the question we are asked most often by our customers? “Do you have something affordable other than white or maple slatwall? And secondly, “Do you have something I can buy right NOW and not have to wait a couple of weeks?”
Spacewall West is listening to you and we are introducing a beautiful new line of cold-rolled urethane topcoated low pressure laminates. These textured woodgrain papers, with matching L molding for the edges are contemporary, yet evocative of the past. Our new colors reflect current design trends for the commercial as well as residential market; and are in stock now in Los Angeles, CA.
1. ARIA – If you are looking for a gray, nostalgic barnwood, try ARIA. This rustic look is an excellent neutral color and pairs well with our omniwall T aluminum inserts.
2. AUTUMN LEAVES – warm, inviting browns are making a comeback, and Autumn Leaves doesn’t disappoint. This pattern reminds me of a great cup of dark roasted coffee or an old-fashioned gentleman’s club.
3. LATITUDE NORTH – This is the lightest of our new colors and is a whitewashed, repurposed and bleached look. Why use white when you can gain a much richer look with Latitude North.
4. SPRING BLOSSOM – Combine both gray and dark browns for richness and elegance. Add black omniwall T metal inserts and the look is classic and enduring.
5. SUMMER BREEZE – our beige and gray palette is folksy, yet distinct. A neutral with some punch thrown in!
6. WINTER CHERRY – this new cherry has more subtle pink and red highlights. It’s a warm, inviting and timeless color.
Spacewall West is stocking these six new colors in Los Angeles; and we can produce panels in horizontal 4′ x 8′ or vertical 8′ x 4′ orientations. Choose your slot spacing and insert options. You won’t find these color choices available in a low pressure laminate anywhere else in the country. Call us today to request samples or place an order.
Sue Waller loves to share her extensive experience in the retail store fixture industry, primarily with slatwall paneling, with marketing managers and business owners.