Kent Trim Strips
You can choose from plastic and metal trim strips.
Plastic and metal trim strips create a clean finished edge for slatwall panels that are mounted individually to walls.
How Trim Strips Are Used
1. Finish the vertical edges of the panels so the 3/4″ raw edge doesn’t show.
2. Add horizontal and vertical edges of individual panels to frame the panel. Use the application for single sheets or small pieces.
3. Trim out individual sheets in a long run of panels. This can be used to feature specific product manufacturers and divide one product line from another.
4. Outside corners, inside corners and butt joints can be finished with L strips.
5. Finish columns by using two U end caps on each end or the L channel at the butt joint.
6. L and U channels can be fastened mechanically or with adhesive.